What’s in the bag? More specifically, what’s in your touch-up Makeup Bag? There is nothing is worse than a bag full of dirty brushes, broken makeup and dried mascara. It’s probably time for a makeup bag clean out. So first, refresh your bag with a new one. Then, replace the old brushes and throw out all of the broken and old makeup. So, if you’re wondering, what’s in the bag, here’s a quick rundown on what to include:
1) Travel Sized Brush Set – All the brushes you need for a quick touchup.
2) Skyn Iceland Relief Eye Pen – Refresh dark circles and under eye puffiness on the go with this portable eye cream.
3) Stick Foundation -Perfect for applying just where needed. Blend with a foundation brush. Try Bobbi Brown’s Skin Foundation Stick.
4) Concealer – Add as needed to freshen your look. Try Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer formulated for sensitive eyes.
5) Mini Eyeshadow Palette – I like this Bobbi Brown Rich Caviar mini palette with six mix-and-match shades with neutrals and sparkle to add intensity or a soft blend.
6) Blotting Powder – Like Cover Fx Blotting Powder which is perfect for resetting the day’s makeup for a fresh look.
7) Mascara – Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara leaves lashes looking voluminous and curled.
8) Lip Color – Choose a lip balm like Bobbi Brown Tinted Lip Balm for moisture and a lipstick like NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick in your favorite color on top for a rich color plus moisture.
9) L’Occitane Hand Cream – Perfect for moisturizing dry hands throughout the day.
10) Fragrance – Keep your favorite scent handy for a quick scent refresher. Try Gin by Commodity, a fresh and woodsy scent that is loved by both men and women or the fresh scent of LAVANILA Vanilla Coconut.
11) Blotting Sponge – The new Beauty Blender Blotterazzi sponges comes in a a chic mirrored compact with two blotting sponges perfect for attacking shine without removing makeup.
Hopefully, with these wonderful tips and suggestions, you no longer have to ask, “What’s in the Bag?” Here’s to a clean touch-up bag for the start of September!
Related articles across the web